Ironman Boulder

Sunday, December 30, 2012

12.30.12 Trail Run

Final run of the year.  It was cold again today so Rich and I waited until 11am to leave.  It was about 40 degrees and the wind was blowing a little bit so it seemed really cold.  After about 30 minutes, I started to get a sweat going and felt pretty good.  For trail running, we averaged about 9:58 miles today which is really fast on the Northshore trail.  Didn't seem like we were running that fast but I guess we were moving pretty good today.  We covered about 8.3 miles in around 1 hour and 22 minutes.  I have one day of workout this year and then it will be in the books for 2012.  I think I will look back at this year as very successful and am looking forward to 2013.  If it would warm up just a little bit, that would be great.  I am going back to the bike shop for my official bike fitting tomorrow morning so that will be cool.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/255919473

No comments:

Post a Comment