Ironman Boulder

Saturday, September 21, 2013

9.21.13 Bike

It's the last official day of summer and the weather was nice.  I think it was 83 today for the high.  Patty did a mud run race this morning so I didn't ride the bike until about 2pm today.  It was really nice outside.  There were some big dark flying bugs and lots of grasshoppers when I got out to the country today.  Several of them bounced off me today and a few of them stung a little.  This is the last long ride before the race.  I dropped by the bike shop at the beginning of my ride and let the boys check out my bike.  I wanted to make sure I didn't screw anything up after the crash last week.  It checked out ok.  Didn't really push the pace much today.  51 miles in a shade over 3 hours today.  Jeff had me doing 3 hours today so I made that work.  Felt tired this afternoon and never could seem to get in a good groove.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/379178909

No comments:

Post a Comment