Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9.17.13 Track Run

Start of my last build week before the Kerrville race.  Jeff gave me a fairly tough workout this morning.  Two warm up miles, 5x (1200 at 7:45-8:00 pace), cool down mile.  The gate at the school in Lewisville where we are running has been locked the past few weeks so I brought a ladder today.  My wife is a good fence climber but not so much for me.  After we got over the fence, I was ready to run.  My legs felt kind of dead on Monday so I was worried about making time.  I really did well and all of my 1200s were within the time range.  Patty hung around with me today until I was finished since I was the last one left.  I feel tired tonight and have a busy day tomorrow with a swim and a 90 minute interval ride.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/377105724

No comments:

Post a Comment