Ironman Boulder

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday 12.4.12

Track day.  It was pretty nice for running this morning.  I think it was mid 50s outside.  It was dark when I left this morning and I was wearing shorts and a tech shirt.  It was a little cool for a half hour or so and then I warmed up and felt good.  I did the usual 1.5 mile run to the track and back home.  Jeff had me doing something a little unusual today.  Once I got to the track, I was to do 10 400s.  The odds were to be done with my shin parallel to the ground when my leg was moving forward.  The evens were normal running.  Definitely felt strange doing the odd sets and I can't imagine what I looked like from a distance.  I'm kind of like Ron Burgundy and the teleprompter, if Jeff says do it then I am on it.  I'm sure there is method to the madness and it has been working all year.  I'm starting to miss the pool a little bit.  I feel like I should be in there working so it's been a little hard mentally to not go to the pool.  Boot camp tomorrow.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/249208473

No comments:

Post a Comment