Ironman Boulder

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday 12.8.12

I woke up today and decided to wait until about 9am to head out for my ride.  The weather was a little cool (50s) and the wind was about 5mph out of the north.  It didn't look like the wind would strengthen during the morning so I gave the sun a little time to warm.  Plan called for 2-3 hours this morning.  I chose a route out to Argyle and back.  I should have headed into the wind on the way out and had it at my back coming home.  Didn't seem to work that way.  It was blowing in my face on the northerly route on the way out.  However, the wind seemed to shift to the East on the way home.  It wasn't very strong so it wasn't much of a problem.  Legs felt pretty good today considering boot camp yesterday consisted of leg work and core.  I thought my legs may have been a little dead today but that really wasn't the case.  Covered 46.2 miles in an hour and 52 minutes so my time was just about right.  Haven't been out to Argyle in a while so it was nice to get out in the country again today.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/250244174

No comments:

Post a Comment