Ironman Boulder

Friday, December 28, 2012

12.28.12

Starting to close in on the end of the year and I'm starting to click off some milestones.  I will have to dedicate another post to the work done this year and what is possible next year.  My wife and I woke up early to get to boot camp this morning.  I have become accustomed to getting up a little late over the past week so it was a little harder than usual to get out of the bed.  We haven't had boot camp this week because of the holidays but it seemed to go really well.  I definitely feel like the extra strength work has been very good for me.  I am getting close to the point where I am going to have to decide how to maintain the strength training combined with the triathlon training.  After boot camp, I rested for a few hours and went to the Aquatic Center to swim.  I had a 2400 yard workout from Jeff that took about 55 minutes to complete.  I was wearing my Alabama hoodie and a girl swimming in one of the lanes gave me a "Roll Tide".  She was going to Alabama right now.  I have been trying to figure out a way to get a Alabama swim cap so I asked if she knew how to get one.  She said her roommate is on the team and offered to send me one.  I gave her my address.  If she sends me one, I will be very happy.  How cool is that?  You never know who your going to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment