Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12.26.12

Slept in late today since I am on vacation this week.  It was really cold last night and I think the high today was about 30 so all of my work was inside.  Too bad I can't stretch the legs on my Cannondale but there will be plenty of days.  I printed off all of the swim workouts Jeff sent me on Monday.  The one today was 2700 yards.  The clocks were broken at the pool so I have no idea how long the workout was.  I know it was at least an hour since the lifeguards changed shifts at least 3 times.  The plan called for an hour on the bike.  I couldn't get outside so I rode the stationary bike at the Aquatic Center today for an hour.  Treadmills and stationary bikes are brutal.  I hate every minute on them but you gotta do what you gotta do.  It's supposed to be cold the rest of the week but hopefully warm enough to get outside a little.  My daughter has a friend on her college gymnastics team from Colorado coming in tomorrow but I should be able to get all my work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment