Ironman Boulder

Monday, April 14, 2014

4.12.14 Bike

It's the day before the Caveman Sprint and my plan calls for an easy 4 hours.  I decide to take this really slow and try to never get on the gas.  The weather, however, had different plans.  At 7:30am when I left, it was blowing 15mph from the south.  Great going out.  The crosswinds were rough but easily managed.  I rode out to Argyle and decided to wait on making a distance decision until I arrived at the city hall.  The wind had begun howling at around 20mph and I decided to slowly work my way home.  If I wanted extra miles, I would pick them up closer to home.  There is no real good way to take it easy fighting a 20mph head wind.  I decided to just go home.  I ended up with 3 hours and 15 minutes.  I hoped the legs would not be trashed for Sunday.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/478379415

No comments:

Post a Comment