Ironman Boulder

Friday, April 25, 2014

4.23.14 Swim/Bike

Wednesday is my double day.  I swim in the morning and ride the bike after work.  It is also the most unstable day for me at work.  I got called at 3am and then had trouble getting back to sleep.  I woke up for my swim around 5:30 and things looked good at work so I went to swim.  When I got back, things had gone horribly wrong and had to rush to work.  I didn't get much rest so I was fairly fatigued in the water.  This is the second week of a build cycle so I'm going to feel more beaten up than usual.  When I made it home, I went to the FloMo CAC to ride with Shelby's group.  They were only doing about an hour and I was scheduled for 90 minutes so I finished up without them riding loops on Spinks Road.  Wind has hammering me again but that makes for tougher conditions.  Good mental work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment