Ironman Boulder

Monday, February 17, 2014

2.17.14 Structured Training Underway

Jeff has been dropping plans on me for the past few weeks.  It's good to have a definitive plan.  The weather has not cooperated at all making some of the days very tough.  This weekend was a 3+ hour bike ride and 90+ minute run.  The wind was blowing about 15+ on the way back to the house so it was a little slow going.  The run was problematic.  I tripped on a rock at Northshore on the downhill and fell on some rocks.  Knee, elbow and hand were bleeding.  I had a fairly large knot on my forearm.  After checking things out, Joe and I ran it in and I got some hydrogen peroxide on my wounds before heading home.  Looks like the weather is changing for the better this week so hopefully the cold stuff is behind us for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment