Ironman Boulder

Saturday, March 2, 2013

3.2.13 Bike Trainer

Grasslands is about three weeks out and things are about to get interesting with my training.  I am going to have to get creative starting next Friday.  I will be on the road for about a week and am going to try to work in bike rides and runs while I am on the road.  Hopefully, it will all work out.  This morning I woke up to 32 degrees outside with wind chill in the low 20s.  I tried to hold out for the warmer temps this afternoon but we had a lot to do today and I had to get moving.  I opted for the trainer today.  I think about 4 hours were in order but I made 3 hours and 15 minutes before I cried Uncle on the trainer.  It just isn't comfortable to drone on endlessly on the trainer.  Hopefully, the cold weather is about done.  March should be the turning point for the warmer temperatures.  Trail run tomorrow and it will be good to get back outside tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment