Ironman Boulder

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3.20.13

Today is a double day for workouts.  I woke up this morning and headed to the pool.  2300 yards this morning.  I didn't print my swims this week so I pulled one from the previous week.  I used one with alot of speed work.  I'm still a little tired but I felt really good today in the water.  I haven't had a chance to swim in at least 10 days with the exception of the race on Saturday.  This evening I rode the bike for almost 70 minutes.  It was good to get out on the road during the week instead of being stuck on the trainer.  I will be tapering down for the next two days.  The Grasslands Half is on Saturday and I'm looking forward to that race.  I have never done a trail race so this will be something new.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/286929905

No comments:

Post a Comment