Ironman Boulder

Thursday, January 17, 2013

1.17.13 Tempo Run

My plan called for a Tempo Run today.  I have to be at work early on Thursday so I ran when I got home today.  The weather was a lot warmer this evening.  It has been really cold for the last week and I was finally able to run in shorts today.  I was to run a warm up mile, a cool down mile and eight 2 minute efforts at 7:30 pace with 2 minute recovery jogs in between.  It was dark and kind of hard to see where I was going in the park.  There are not a lot of lights in the park so sometimes I was a little slow if I couldn't figure out what I was stepping on.  My fast two minute runs were at 7:52, 7:36, 7:25, 7:31, 7:37, 7:39, 7:36, and 7:18 pace.  Pretty close to right on.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/263216119

No comments:

Post a Comment